- Pellowah is a hands-off healing technique where a skilled practitioner directs a flow of healing energy through your body.
- Compared with Reiki, which gives a heating, activating energy, Pellowah gives a cool, calming energy.
- This is a gentle technique, and like Reiki it can be done with the patient fully clothed. It suits those who don’t like to have full body therapeutic massage.
- This technique is great for relief of stress, and for cooling inflammation, working particularly well on skin conditions, hot flushes and chronic sinus problems.
- Pellowah, like Reiki, also has benefits beyond physical healing.
" Many powerful forms of healing produce feelings of well-being that seem to last two days to a week, Pellowah produces feelings that last and seem to get stronger as time goes by. The growth and expansion brought about by Pellowah helps a person to build on their old frameworks without trauma; they have a new perspective and therefore make better choices." Asharni Arlae
For more information on this technique, see http://www.thejewelledsky.com
Come and experience the cool calming energy of Pellowah!
For bookings (email me at email@example.com or call the mobile 0419221956).